industry tomato crusher grinding machine
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging:||1.Stable wooden package protects machine from strike and damage. 2.Wound plastic film keeps machine out of damp and corrosion. 3.Fumigation-free package helps the smooth customs clearance. 4.The big size machine will be fixed in container without package|
|Supply Ability:||20 Set/Sets per Month tomato grinding machine|
The double stage tomato / mango pulping crusher machine adopts two stages pulping to enhance the quality of the fruit pulp, to make it even thinner and separate the dreg with fruit in further. For Turnkey Food Beverage Production Line/Can Food Machinery/ Fruits Juice Machinery/Tomato Sauce Machinery/Fruits Jam Machinery/Milk Yogurt Machinery Please Contact us. Fruit pulp and the dreg separate automatically. Can be mounted in aprocessing line and also can perform the production by own. All the material where contact with the product is made of high quality stainless stee which are in standard of food requirements. Easy to clean and disassemble and assemble.
according to the different raw fruits
All made of SUS 304,rotating at 960-1220 rpm
Process flow to make high-quality tomato paste:
1) Receiving: Fresh tomatoes arrive at the plant in trucks, which are directed to the offloading area. An operator, using a special tube or boom, pipes a vast quantity of water into the truck, so that the tomatoes can flow out from the special opening at the rear of the trailer. Using water allows the tomatoes move into the collection channel without being damaged.
2) Sorting: More water is continuously pumped into the collection channel. This water carries the tomatoes into the roller elevator, rinses them, and conveys them to the sorting station. At the sorting station, staff remove material other than tomatoes (MOT), as well as the green, damaged and discolored tomatoes. These are placed on a reject conveyor and then collected in a storage unit to be taken away. In some facilities, the sorting process is automated
3) Chopping: The tomatoes suitable for processing are pumped to the chopping station where they are chopped.
4) Cold or Hot Break: The pulp is pre-heated to 65-75°C for Cold Break processing or to 85-95°C for Hot Break processing.
5) Juice Extraction: The pulp (consisting of fiber, juice, skin and seeds) is then pumped through an extraction unit composed of a pulper and a refiner - these are essentially large sieves. Based on customer requirements, these mesh screens will allow more or less solid material to pass through, to make a coarser or smoother product, respectively.
Typically, 95% of the pulp makes it through both screens. The remaining 5%, comprised of fiber, skin and seeds, considered waste and is transported out of the facility to be sold as cattle feed.
6) Holding Tank: At this point the refined juice is collected in a large holding tank, which constantly feeds the evaporator.
7) Evaporation: Evaporation is the most energy-intensive step of the whole process – this is where the water is extracted, and the juice that is still only 5% solid becomes 28% to 36% concentrated tomato paste. The evaporator automatically regulates juice intake and finished concentrate output; the operator only has to set the Brix value on the evaporator's control panel to determine the level of concentration.
As the juice inside the evaporator passes through different stages, its concentration gradually increases until the required density is obtained in the final "finisher" stage. The entire concentration/evaporation process takes place under vacuum conditions, at temperatures significantly below 100°C.
8)Aseptic Filling: Most facilities package the finished product using aseptic bags, so that the product in the evaporator never comes into contact with air until it reaches the customer. The concentrate is sent from the evaporator directly to an aseptic tank – it is then pumped at high pressure through the aseptic sterilizer-cooler (also called a flash cooler) to the aseptic filler, where it is filled into large, pre-sterilized aseptic bags. Once packaged, the concentrate can be kept up to 24 months.
Some facilities choose to package their finished product under non-aseptic conditions. This paste must go through an additional step after packaging – it is heated to pasteurize the paste, and then kept under observation for 14 days before being released to the customer.
To design tomato processing line of energy and capital intensive. Just free free to contact +8613681836263
Jump Machinery (Shanghai) Limited
Jump Machinery (Shanghai) Limited is a modern high-tech joint stock enterprise specialized in the turnkey production line of concentrated juice, jam, pulp, tropical fruits, herb and tea beverages, carbonated drinks, wine, beer, yogurt, cheese, milk, butter etc. At the same time, Jump is also committed to manufacturing various food machinery, such as Can Food Machinery, Fruits Juice Machinery, Tomato Sauce Machinery, Fruits Jam Machinery, Dairy Machinery etc.
Jump is able to supply service from A to Z about your project, not only machine manufacturing, installation commissioning, technical training, after-sales service, but also before-sales service, including factory building construction drawings, facilities layout, and water, electricity, boiler steam. Jump has a professional team to help clients to design the layout on worksite and draft the implementation plan, program schedule and expense estimation in each stage of the project until the production line starts the project.
As an industry leader, it has the best projects, professional engineers and technicians, strong R&D department with a number of masters and PhD of food engineering & packaging machinery, stable long-term development and highly rated customer experience in every province in China and also in Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Oceania, Europe and America.
- Company Name: Jump Machinery (Shanghai) Limited
- Representative: Wu Ganggang
- Product/Service: Turnkey Food Beverage Production Line , Can Food Machinery , Fruits Juice Machinery , Tomato Sauce Machinery , Fruits Jam Machinery , Milk Yogurt Machinery
- Capital (Million US $): 5000，000
- Year Established: 1982
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 江苏省昆山市花桥镇逢星工业园608号 1号厂
- Contact Person: Ms. jumpmachinery
- Tel: 86-21-54321355
Premium Related Products